Find out if you're a good fit for Generative AI.
Crew Change or Commercial Operations In
Learn up-to-date visa requirements for over 150+ nationalities.
- Travel is allowed
- COVID-19 test may be required on arrival
- Proof of negative pre-departure COVID-19 test results is not required
- Quarantine may be required
- Mandatory medical insurance
- Accommodation booking may be required
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is not required for Russia
- Mandatory travel declaration form
- Health screening may be required on arrival
- Masks are not required in public places
- No Visa Required
- Are there any restrictions on vessels whose previous port call was from COVID -19 high risk countries?
- All vessels are inspected by sanitary authorities on arrival prior to free pratique being granted.
- Are there any restrictions on crew who embarked from COVID -19 high risk countries or specific nationalities?
- Crew Change permitted?
- ∙ Yes but subject to conditions.
Crew change for both Russian and foreign crew is permitted based availability of booked flight tickets for off signers.
All on signers will need to hold a COVID-19 test result that is not older than 72 hours and certain ports may impose a 14 day quarantine on all arrivals.
Please kindly contact our local port agent for more information.
- Shore leave permitted?
- No. Shore leave is generally not permitted.
- Any other restrictions due to COVID - 19?
- Crew Change Assistance 1-10: USD 150 per pax
- Crew Change Assistance 11+: USD 110 per pax
- Coordination of Booked Services: USD 70
- Launch Hire Coordination: USD 150
- Meet & Greet: USD 300
Last updated on 30th Mar 2022
We release every week.
Learn about new tech in maritime, and what we've built as soon as it's live.
- Greywing Pte Ltd.
7 TEMASEK BOULEVARD
#12-07 SUNTEC TOWER ONE