Find out if you're a good fit for Generative AI.
Crew Change or Commercial Operations In
Top 3 Nearby Airports
(ZAG) franjo tudman
Learn up-to-date visa requirements for over 150+ nationalities.
- Travel is allowed
- Proof of negative pre-departure COVID-19 test results is not required
- Quarantine is not required
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is not required for Croatia
- A passport is required to enter Croatia
- Masks are mandatory in certain settings
- Visitor visa
- Are there any restrictions on vessels whose previous port call was from COVID -19 high risk countries?
- Are there any restrictions on crew who embarked from COVID -19 high risk countries or specific nationalities?
- Crew change permitted?
- Yes, but subject to immigration’s prior approval in each port.
The crew is allowed only to transit Croatia within 12 hours from their arrival at the airport or disembarkation from the ship.
The on-signers must arrive with the negative PCR test not older than 48 hours and have a document showing the reason for entering Croatia.
- In case if the off signing crew with the valid Schengen multiple entry visa must stay in Croatia longer than 12 hours, the agent needs to present to the immigration authorities before disembarkation
Crew negative PCR test
- The agent needs to receive in advance the following scans of crew members scheduled for the crew change
E-ticket (for leavers)"
- Shore leave permitted?
- Any other restrictions due to COVID - 19?
- Crew Change Assistance 1-10: USD 60 per pax
- Crew Change Assistance 11+: USD 50 per pax
- Coordination of Booked Services: USD 70
- Launch Hire Coordination: USD 90
- Meet & Greet: USD 180
Last updated on 30th Mar 2022
We release every week.
Learn about new tech in maritime, and what we've built as soon as it's live.
- Greywing Pte Ltd.
7 TEMASEK BOULEVARD
#12-07 SUNTEC TOWER ONE