Find out if you're a good fit for Generative AI.
Crew Change or Commercial Operations In
Top 3 Nearby Airports
(BAQ) ernesto cortissoz intl
(CTG) rafael nunez intl
(SMR) simon bolivar intl
Learn up-to-date visa requirements for over 150+ nationalities.
- Travel is allowed with restrictions
- Proof of negative pre-departure COVID-19 test results is not required for vaccinated travelers
- Quarantine is not required
- Mandatory proof of COVID-19 vaccination for Colombia
- Mandatory pre-registration form before arrival
- Masks are mandatory in public in certain municipalities
- Visa is not required
- Are there any restrictions on vessels whose previous port call was from COVID -19 high risk countries?
- Are there any restrictions on crew who embarked from COVID -19 high risk countries or specific nationalities?
- Crew Change permitted?
- Yes, but subject to the following conditions
Cartagena crew change is permitted – direct flights to Cartagena ONLY – no lay over in any other Colombian city (restricted nationalities only)
Barranquilla crew change is permitted – direct flights to Barranquilla ONLY– no lay over in any other Colombian city (restricted nationalities...
- Passengers and airline crew must have
a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before departure; or
a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure; or
a negative COVID-19 antigen test result issued at most 48 hours before departure.
This does not apply to passengers younger than 18 years.
- Crew Change Assistance 1-10: USD 110 per pax
- Crew Change Assistance 11+: USD 80 per pax
- Coordination of Booked Services: USD 70
- Launch Hire Coordination: USD 120
- Meet & Greet: USD 240
Last updated on 30th Mar 2022
We release every week.
Learn about new tech in maritime, and what we've built as soon as it's live.
- Greywing Pte Ltd.
7 TEMASEK BOULEVARD
#12-07 SUNTEC TOWER ONE